I found a few links that could be a fun way to start your week...check em out!

1) Everyone has a camera phone these days, and I don't think people are taking advantage of the opportunity they have to catch ANYTHING and EVERYTHING on their phones - Lifehacker re-posted an article from a year ago on how to take better pictures from your phone (my fave? don't use the zoom if it can be avoided, just get closer to your subject-digital zoom kills your pixels!)

from [lifehacker.com]

2) I found a link, again from Lifehacker, to a website where you can download and print off .pdf's with all the info you need for a "do it yourself planner". It seems simple enough, and fairly customizable-no unused pages with this guy!

from [D*I*Y* Planner]

3) Being a sucker for hangovers, this product could come in handy- Fix Strips, which are like the Listerine breath strips, only when they dissolve they make your hangover symptoms all better (or so they say, I have yet to try them). Let me know if you have tried them or plan on it!

from [Strip Up.com]

4) A fun blog I refer to sometimes when I need inspiration/something fun to read is Dumb Little Man, which posts tons of useful tips fairly regularly. My recent favorite is a list of 50 creativity boosters for when you get writers block (or just can't be creative for whatever reason).

from [dumblittleman.com]

5) This is a nice tool for demographic studies (which I will use in my advertising courses)- Zipskinny is a website (in beta, so all the kinks aren't worked out) where you enter a zip code and find out tons about the area- % of college grads, high school grads, marital status, occupational data, and other fun tidbits.

from [Zip Skinny]

6) Lastly, Cracked.com brings another post that was a pleasure to read for an o.c.d. English nut like myself- 9 words that don't mean what you think they do. The one that irritates me the most? Irregardless. It's not even a word! It technically means the same thing as regardless, but it makes people sound extremely uneducated. Check out the post for the other 8.

from [Cracked.com]